1. Please note that it may not be necessary to configure a new “Sparkstone Calendar” on 1st January 2015. This can be configured at any point throughout the year- depending on your current configuration.
2. Users will receive notification when the current calendar is due to expire (and there is no available calendar for the following year) when entering the back office- for example:
3. Users should not create duplicate calendar entries for the same year as this can lead to errors. If there is an existing year configured for 2015 a new calendar is not required. It is the system administrator’s responsibility to check if a new calendar is required.
4. We are able to offer our services to apply this change. If you would like to book a Sparkstone consultant to do this please contact Sparkstone support on 01489 795 000 or email email@example.com.
Adding a new calendar year in Sparkstone Retail
1. Log into the back office and go to System Control | System Configuration | Calendar. If this option is greyed out then you will need to be on a Head Office database to perform this operation. The following will be displayed:
2. Check the list of years on the left hand side. Note the next unused year number:
These notes are designed to complement the training that you have received on Sparkstone; they are not intended to be a complete overview of the software but are designed to assist you at a later stage when you are away from the training session.