What is CRM and why do you need it?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) helps retailers to manage their interactions with customers and potential trade customers. Sparkstone CRM can help to reduce your administration costs and increase profitability.Book a demo
Increase customer retention and deliver win back programs with targeted offers & promotions.
For most businesses just 20% of customers account for 80% of your total revenue. Sparkstone CRM can help you identify the potential Life Time Value (LTV) of individual customers to your business.
Using Sparkstone CRM and your new *LTV knowledge you can send targeted promotions and special offers via email, SMS and even through Twitter.
Sparkstone CRM delivers more out of the box...
Store details about every customer, every lead and every service request so your conversations are always personal, relevant and up-to-date.
- Match products to customer wish lists and purchase history.
- Deliver advanced email marketing using progressive search filters for accurate customer matches.
- Assign tasks and follow up actions for individual team members.
- Give staff the ability to take orders for out of stock or special order goods.
- ‘Daisy chain’ automated tasks to create win back programs or generate new up-sell opportunities.
- Increase customer loyalty and Average Order Value (AOV).
- Create recurring events for automated emails and telesales prompts.
- Record social media activity in relation to individual customers.
- Store multiple addresses and contact info for single customers.
- Build customer 'groups' based on their relationship type (personal, business or similar purchases).
- Identify the promotions that work best for individual customers.
- Nurture new relationships using social media monitoring (listen out for tweets about your product or brand).
- View entire contact communications history (completed tasks, emails in/out, database events, social media postings, etc).
- Optional capture picture from iPad camera and add to a contact all in one simple step.
- Easy progressive filtering of search results list (applies to contacts or product info).
- Integration with other Sparkstone software including Sales Order Processing, E-commerce, Epos and Trade counter.
- Show expected delivery dates and required by dates.
- See current special offers available on a product.
- Flags tasks to appear in Calendar view and upload to Outlook 365.
- See product availability at each and every one of your sites or stores.