As well as Point of Sale, Sparkstone Retail provides access to extra sales functionality and new channels with the following modules:
- Provides access to a completely integrated function-rich ecommerce site designed to perform and provide quick return on investment. Alternatively this module can provide upload and download links to your own existing website
- Allows the use of weighing scales to be integrated with point of sale operations. Either independent label printing scales (weighted bar code) or fully tested and approved scales integrated directly into Sparkstone
- Allows full processing of sales orders including back to back processing, order management, picking and dispatch
- Allows customer special orders to be taken, deposits to be received, back to back orders to be placed on supplier, goods allocated to customer on receipt (or direct delivered to customer by supplier) and customer collection from site
- To be used in conjunction with Assemblies Module this module allows the customer to specify components and finishes to give a customer configured build to order
- Allows alternative currencies to be used as settlement for payment for goods sold in another currency (NB this is not a multi-currency price list)
- Allows in store concessions to be set up and monitored allowing concession stock to be sold at any point of sale and royalties/fees to be automatically calculated
One of the simplest, most user friendly interfaces around to enable fast processing of sales in busy environments whilst enabling your staff to give the best customer service – no matter what their experience. Fast to learn – the average member of staff only needs 20 minutes to become familiar with processing sales.
Tell us what you need – call us on 01489 795000.