The Sparkstone core module collection provides you with everything you need to manage the fundamental requirements of your retail endeavour.
You can choose to add optional modules that extend the functionality of the core bundle as your business needs dictate. Our core bundle includes ‘sales price maintenance’, setting sales prices of your products to maximise profitability.
It would be fair to say that even our basic tool kit far exceeds the functionality offered by many of our competitors products – but we don’t make a song and dance about it – it really is a core module.
“It’s so easy to use – all our staff love it…”
“…and a great investment for our business – in today’s market I wouldn’t want to go back to the dark old days…”
- Advanced price lists
- Special offers and promotions
- Multi-currency settlements
- Customer file
- Advanced sales price lists
- 5 standard sales prices per product
- Full history of all sales price changes over life of product
- Permanent sales price changes
- Temporary sales price changes that automatically revert to previous price on expiry
- Track who made sales price changes
- Set up sales price changes in advance
- Easy look up of products for price modification
- Easy price label printing
- Multi-format price label layouts
- Set net of VAT prices or gross of VAT prices
- Set prices by margin/factor/mark up
- Round to nearest marketable price
- User definable price bands for rounding
- Easy stock search for selective price updates
- Price update by category
- Bulk price update tools
- Value updates across a range of products
- Percentage changes across a range of products
- Select items for update based on changes in cost prices
- Auto-update of sale price based on purchase order price changes and target margins
- Excellent reporting
- Dynamic links to Microsoft office for easy analysis in Excel or other reporting tools
- Fast reaction to market conditions
- Efficiently manage price changes
- Print labels in advance
- Maximise profitability
- Make better use of staff time
- Use fine control of prices to make your stock investment work for you
- Avoid over-stocking
Keep retail customers happy through keen pricing
- Correct pricing is essential!
- Too low and you lose valuable profits
- Too high and you lose sales and customers – possibly for life
If you don’t have enough sales you risk slow moving stock with all the potentially dire consequences if not addressed promptly.
Today, more than ever you must be on top of your pricing and market positioning.
Sparkstone provides you with the tools to maximise profitability and grow your customer base.
Call now on 01489 795 000 to discuss your action plan.